Damo's Law Suicide Prevention Awareness

Damo's Law Suicide Prevention Awareness

Monday, January 14, 2019

My name is Tessa

 
               My name is Tessa (Asset)
                   as i like to write lol

           I just wanted to share with you
                 all bit about myself....

 I am loud, blunt, upfront,  honest, kind, caring, loving, spontaneous, anxious, good listener, outspoken, depressed, out there, talks too much, thinks too much, trys to do too much lol, and all sorts of crazy off tap electric fuses go off n that what that is me... pmsfl... 😝🤬🤭😭😔😥😋😎🤣😅😘🤗🙄😛😫🤐😥😭🤯😰🤧😇🤪🤫🤥🤡🧜‍♀️🧚‍♀️🤱🤷‍♀️🏃‍♀️👍👊🙏👀💔😝🙃🤪

 My family and friends will tell u,
I am a one of kind lol.. they dont understand the crazy shit I do sometimes.... n... neither do I lol 🤪

 But I dont care coz that's what makes me.. ME... 👊👊🤣🇦🇺🙏❤🌷

 I hav a bad habit not havin a filter n just sayin what's on my mind... I dont believe in sugar coating, but I do try to hav empathy n compassion with situations that arise, my examples being:

1. Not sugar coating:-
Dangers in life:
                               :Suicide
                               :Mental  Health
                               :Predators(pedos) Safety
                               : Road Safety
                               : Life Safety
                               : All Safety surrounding                                              Death or harm

Pretty much I'll think of more later 🙃👊👊🇦🇺🌷🙏❤😁

2. Empathy n
    compassion: When someone's hurtin
                          : When someone needs help
                          : When they need a friend
                          : Traumatic event
                          : When u need someone to                                     listen

Things like that 😝👍👊😁🇦🇺🙏🌷❤

My nan suffered #MentalHealth Paranoid Schizophrenia sadly passed away 29th April 2015

My Dad suffered #MentalHealth before he suddenly passed away 3rd June 2016

 My brother suffered #MentalHealth Paranoid Schizophrenia sadly passed away by #suicide 5th  December 2016

              #MHSP2019 #Petition                             
 



#MentalHealthAwareness                #SuicidePrevention 
#KeepTalkingMH @DamosLawSP #SEMPI #sicknotweak #ruok #EndTheStigma

              Anyways that's bit bout me 👀

let me no if ur abit out there like me love to here abit about u 🤪😝😁👊🇦🇺🙏🌷❤

                  Hit us up on @Twitter
Take a look at OfficialDamo's Law *Tessa🎗 (Suicide Prevention) (@DamosLawSP): https://twitter.com/DamosLawSP?s=09


            @DamosLawSP #DamosLawSP
                     #MHSP2019 #Petition
                       #SuicidePrevention
                 #MentalHealthAwareness
                   @DamosLawSP #SEMPI
                      #sicknotweak #ruok
                        #KeepTalkingMH
                         #EndTheStigma
                              #ugotthis
                               #wegotu
                                  #igotu
                                   🇦🇺😁









No comments:

Post a Comment

Damo's Law Guidelines

                    Damo's Law Guidelines:                                     @DamosLawSP                    http://chng.it/sNY9ydWt...